Monday 28 July 2014

FOMO

So am still not one hundred percent, but the body is gradually simmering back to some normalcy. Still, feeling riddled and unsexy, haven't sought any hookups for fear of sexually transmitting this virus (the flu I mean). On top of that, feeling like I'm missing out on a party raging just through the translucent wall of my device, attended by all those lovely trim and vaingloriously healthy icons on grindr extra (I've upgraded). 
Life almost doesn't feel worth the living without optimum health, without all my precious faculties intact enough to actively take pleasure, not just in sex but in anything. It's ironic because nothing would benefit my depleted life forces more than a good fuck. Sex to me is a consummate reminder of life's value, and it's been an interesting period of deprivation (a mere week) in which I've remembered some of the mental/spiritual occupations of a younger, fanatically literary and pre-sexual self.  Like transcendental meditation, and a conscious reconstitution of sexual energy up through the spine and out through my various etheric-energy centres. 
That's one way to practice safe sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment