Wednesday 21 January 2015

Mildly Racist

Less and less grindr is becoming something I can write about, I'm losing my objectivity. It's officially integrated, feels completely normal, no longer disrupting the banality of my day; rather, it's become indistinguishable from said banality. It is no longer an adequate holiday. 

I haven't written about my hookups because I haven't been able to articulate myself regarding them as easily as I used to. They are just a given of my week now, rather than novelties to mull over after the moment with pen paper and erection (or tablet and erection). I don't even recall most of them fondly anymore. Perhaps I'm less discerning now, simply out to get a hookup, crossed over to the dreaded notch on the belt mentality. 

There have been a few goodn's though. Ive recently concluded I'm sexually prejudiced. All the evidence is there. So, I decided to go counter-type and pursue someone I'd not normally.
Was really hot, and contrary to type re girth (don't make me reiterate and sound like a total bigot). I don't know if satisfaction levels were mutually exclusive with race. Too many variables to isolate an ethnicity-based sexual inflection, identifiable by approach and technique, perhaps a survey alongside the practical could bring such enquiry closer to empirical standards. 
Sounds like a future project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment