Wednesday 28 January 2015

Antiquated Manoeuvres in the Dark

I've also been experiencing some new kink-aggression and extended chats resembling what might not still be referred to as a 'cyber'; is that an archaic term for erotic chat? Well, that's what's been happening. There've even been Skype invitations, which I'm yet to accept. That feels like a significant upgrade from present conduct, with its own set of potential behavioural/attitudinal pitfalls.
One French guy keeps telling me how much he'd enjoy having me on my all fours, slutty ass raised while I lick the floor. Licking his boots would make more sense, but why the floor? Am I cleaning up my own jizz or something? I feel like hypothetical sex scenarios have to be specific enough for me to immerse, otherwise it's like feeling out a puzzle together; 'you're where, I'm doing what, who's that joining us?' Maybe I'm not a lateral enough thinker to benefit from such practices. I prefer real dicks, with the lights on.

Okay, this guy is really persistent. I'd probably not be reciprocating if he wasn't also very hot. And French, I've had shattering experiences with the French (one of whom is the model for a particularly strong fuck cycle, a constellation of tastes and preferences fixated on this one guy that, like weird gravity, draws me to similar sexual partners and emotional terrain). 

On top of everything, I'm feeling like grindr isn't the free-associative erotic forum I thought it to be. Rather, it's where hegemonic ideals of what is and isn't an acceptable appearance are incubated, misshapen, exaggerated and disseminated. Heaven forbid you be a few kilo overweight and NOT a bear, in which case being slightly rotund is a fetishised standard. 
I thought facebook was an insidious platform for comparative living, but grindr works just fine. I've encountered a few profiles rather desperately affirming professional lifestyles, advertising a relatively 'together' person seeking the same. 
How fucking boring! 
Spontaneous chemistry that happens with no prior knowledge of a persons lifestyle is pretty cool; a person is an entire universe with (hopefully, fidelity to selfhood assured) their own unique mode of living. I don't want to 'order in' a human that's curtailed themselves to some myopic specifications of attractiveness, written from a few cinematic odes and antiquated commercial identities. 

Finally, I had a real 'date' and not a hookup. Grindr can still pleasantly surprise, though it's yet to meter an existing ratio of disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment