Thursday 14 August 2014

Glow

Had another hookup finally (those occurring beyond grindr facilitation are of no incident, you don't even wanna know). After work and some bevvies went home with every intention of finding bed and revelling in it's crisp vacancy, when I got itchy and opened the app. Disinterestedly, there was a bowl of rice in the microwave I had my heart set on as a pre-bed snack, holding more lure (it's been a drab winter). And then a profile popped up, and I got a now familiar feeling which I've learnt to let lead, a leaden nugget of sexpectation that drops all woozy and warm, a swell in that inch between cock and gut that's like my fucking barometer for everything. What is it about a face that can be so promising?
And so glad I followed through. 
This dude was incredibly open (there's a pun there, somewhere), discussing his sexual likes, dislikes, fetish and fantasy with a refreshing honesty.  Which I've already established is a benefit of the whole concept, no facade of propriety to uphold when you're meeting for sex exclusively.
Became aware of some arbitrary boundaries I hold for whatever reason, which I'm willing to breech in future. Exciting stuff. Anyway, without going into graphic detail (because law and reason advise me not to), I had a really good time.

Side-note; these hookups, or any overtly sexual activity, serve to punctuate an existing ever-present continuum of the erotic which merely spikes when I 'fuck', that word bracketing all the delicious preamble AND the penetrative act. There was a moment walking back home from this particular hookup, feeling completely sated, where I became aware of my surroundings as grandiose, oceanic, just fucking beautiful. And then when it started raining on me and I was without umbrella or nearby cover, I was grateful. The transcendent reward of meeting the body's demands in earnest, with respect. Feeling at home in the world, every petty concern momentarily dissipating, a being bolstered by fantastic pleasure. Loves it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment